[^AD^] Alpha Dogz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[^AD^] Alpha Dogz

Monsters Game realated forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A couple of things I have picked up over the years.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Empty
PostSubject: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:14 pm

Greetings All,
Here is a couple of my favorite sayings/quotes.

"I know all too well, the pain called life. Wherever I go, it seems to follow." -Will

"Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home."
"When you've lost everything, you finally realize that life is beautiful."
-Sixx:A.M.

One of the all time favorites "Shit Happens" -Unknown

Sincerely, Mugon.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keyan Tobin
Keyan Tobin

Male
Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:44 am

Second one is an all time classic.

I think my favoraites, at least two I use often are:
"I didn't do it." - Bart Simpson
"It's not my fault!" - Han Solo

Many others are used often, but I've lost the connection to the movie where I picked them up. With the right peopl though I can get going with a unendless stream of quotes; it can get very funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/lex_the_writer

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:56 pm

What do you guys think of these two? (Your Opinion)

At this rate, one day people are going to be in school their entire lives just to learn all of humanity’s history and they will never remember it all.

When you start something new, it is never the first step in a new direction….it is always the first leap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:05 pm

LOL to the history quote Very Happy

"Hindsight is 20/20." -Unknown
"Oh, what I'm going to do to you..." -Ren, The Ren and Stimpy Show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:49 am

"Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war. . . . ." - William Shakespear

"We will fight them on the beaches. . . . " - Winston churchill

"DOH. . . . . ." - Homer. . . . . .(Simpson)

All above are apt quotes when talking about our clan, we will fight the vamps any time any place any where!, and when we are let loose off the leash we inflict misery and suffering across the board. . . .

And usually the last thing u hear out the vamps mouth before u tear out his throat. . . . .Doh its the BCM!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KILL KRAZY
Administrator
Administrator
KILL KRAZY

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
R'shiel

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:58 am

I loooove pinky and the brain...

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Pinky: Egad! You astound me, Brain!
Brain: That's a simple task, Pinky.

Pinky: Hmmm... let me think...
Brain: Don't hurt yourself, Pinky.

Brain: Has it ever occurred to you, Pinklet, that your scarf is constricting the bloodflow to your head?
Pinky: Yes! And it keeps my neck all cozy-warmy.

Brain: The irony of it all, Pinky. Years of trying to take over the world, and all I had to do was say "moo".

Brain: I feel the need. I feel the need for expeditious velocity.

I also like gogs, but it's a bit hard to quote them LOL
Back to top Go down
Keyan Tobin
Keyan Tobin

Male
Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:34 am

A random quote of me while talking to Zets late one night:

"Smile at the paycheck not the person." - Keyan Tobin

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/lex_the_writer

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:22 am

i just read this and it spoke to me alot, this is a qoute by one of the best ingers out there today, angela gossow, the frontwoman for arch enemy:

I can put 1 and 1 together. Given the ignorance and denial a lot of people live in I assume they can’t to the maths.. Everything we do has an impact on this planet. Each one of us has a responsibility and can make a change. Every day I open my eyes I can see what is happening and I understand what is going on. There are many out there who don’t have that social intelligence, the knowledge of this world and its creatures. All they can see is ‘me, myself and I’. They simply look the other way and switch off that part of their brain – or they probably never used it in the first place. There are many who fight for survival, who are too poor or don’t have the education to make a difference. I understand and I don’t expect them to change the world. But most of us live in a wealthy society and have everything they need. Yet, they are never satisfied and walk over bodies to get what they want. I see so much carelessness and ignorance amongst us. Being a sensitive and caring person a lot of people and their actions make me sad and angry. Basically, I am having a hard time blending out reality and to be mindlessly happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things I have picked up over the years.   A couple of things I have picked up over the years. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of things I have picked up over the years.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[^AD^] Alpha Dogz :: Short Stories :: Poems and Quotes-
Jump to: