[^AD^] Alpha Dogz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[^AD^] Alpha Dogz

Monsters Game realated forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Hunt!. . . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Hunt!. . . . . Empty
PostSubject: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:00 pm

The Change was happening quickly and painfully, new muscles were rippling along his skin, extra girth and weight was appearing over his rugged body, scar tissue was being coated with a fine layer of arctic grey fur, Bones were cracking and reshapeing in a haphazardous fashion across his tortured body. With gums and mouth bleeding from the elongation and tortured reshapeing of his face sprouting a canine maw and serrated, razor like teeth . . . .Fenris was in mortal agony!, it was the night of the full moon and exactly 30 days from when the powerfull interloper Cisco 'The Evil One' had saved him and dammned him in the same day. A long month had past with vissions and premonitions haunting his sleep and tormenting his wakeing hours, driveing him deeper into the mountains and away from civilisation in a attempt to take him away from potential threats. . .Liveing in caves, hunting animals and eating them raw and rapidly becomeing animalistic and feral, Awaiteing the change with relief/fear . . . .

Then suddenly it had occured, the huge round and bright moon in the evening sky had caused the change to finnaly occur!. At long last he was aware fully of his surroundings, inspecting his seven foot frame and looking at his reflection in the silvery lake in the mountains he beheld what he had become. A feral and destructive force about to be let loose on the un suspecting countryside. With the experience of a veteran swordsman, the cunning of a war leader backed up with the animalistic., brutal power of a immortal beast Fenris Blackmane finnaly understood his place in the world. With a spine tingling roar down the valley he set off with swift pace down the valley to where he sensed there was prey. Lopeing energitically through the majestic woodlands and rolling mountains he soon got in sight of the picturesque mountain village. With his powerfull sense of smell he detected over a hundred souls crying out for release from there mortal coil within the confines of the village. Letting out a soul searing cry he quickly bounded down into the outskirts and surged powerfully through the locked door of the house he had selected.

Senseing the sweet aroma of fearfull human and the nectar of young flesh he quickly tore through the farmer and his family consumeing them all in a ravenous outburst of his monstrous hunger, temporarily sated of his urges he stretched out his senses becomeing more aware than ever of his surroundings. detecting a crowd gatthering outside the house he casually saunted outside and let loose a feral cry. . . .Over half the gathered farmers and villagers ran in fear at the sight but nearly thirty strong male folk gathered pitchforks, spears and the occaisional sword and axe and approached very wareily. With a touthy grin Fenris pounched on the apparent leader and quickly ripping his arm of its socket and tearing out his throat began to summarily stalk and execute the villagers standing against him. In less time than even the most scared villager could think off Fenris had slaughtered the thirty!. Looting the dead bodys and picking up a particulary well made sword Fenris then casually sauntered through the village encountering no one!

With a howl of contempt and a touthy grin Fenris left the village and then spent several minutes smelling the wind and looking for scent of the trail that would lead him to his creator - Cisco. Bounding silently down the mountain pass still savouring the looks of fear and great taste of raw frightened human Fenris headed off in search of his creator and the great adventures he knew would then happen. . . . . . . . . .

First Hunt!. . . . . 54565 First Hunt!. . . . . 54565 First Hunt!. . . . . 54565
Back to top Go down
AenHim

PostSubject: Re: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:06 pm

Omg I'm never patient enough to write such a story.
Or is it creative enough First Hunt!. . . . . 557873

Anyways nice work.
Back to top Go down
Keyan Tobin
Keyan Tobin

Male
Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:48 pm

Great stuff Fen, nice way of describing the transformation and yet still bringing out your slightly more evil side... First Hunt!. . . . . 344450
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/lex_the_writer

PostSubject: Re: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:18 pm

*Huuh-huuh-huhh* “Run little puppy, run!! We’ll get you soon enough and enjoy every drop of your tasty blood.” came the voice of one of the three vampires chasing me.

I had been running for well over four days straight, the longest I had run since my first taste of vampire flesh. Their constant taunts had driven me insane while I had run but I needed to get out of the vampire territory I had been in since I was born.

As if I had just passed through an invisible curtain, the taint of the vampires’ smell receded giving way to a much stronger but reassuring smell of something….familiar. I turned around at the next clearing to face the trailing vampires for the first time and with a boosted vigor.

The three halted a mere four yards away and the leader spoke, “So you’ve finally agreed to become our feast then? Well I was hoping for a little more spirit from my prey but if he-“ *Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmmm….* “Do you really think that you could kill me? Me, a werewolf by birthright, and you three a simple trio of freshly dead, impure vampires? I doubt I’d even need to bother drawing my weapon let alone change. How about this, you can all attack at once and I’ll make sure you end up dead….again. How’s that sound?”

The lead vampire looked more than a little upset and shouted, “Die!” as he thrust himself onto my unsheathed rune sword. He had burst into flames just after I had sliced my dagger through the blood throbbing throats of the other two, tasting the blood as it flowed freely from their bodies. To my dismay the sun came up at that exact moment, ridding me of my prey. *sigh* “Looks like I’ll have to find a tavern where I can get some good meat from."

Two days later I walked in to the Boars Head tavern completely famished and dehydrated. I didn’t care if I ate the meat cooked or raw and drank of the beer that I so detested; it was all I had to choose from. I sat down on a stool around the service bank and ordered a whole boar and half a gallon of beer. The innkeeper gave me a questioning look but after I said I had run out of food seven days ago and water only two, he promptly brought the meal and drink.

I ate like a wolf, downing a quarter of the beer in one pass and consuming the boar at an alarming rate…for a human. After I was nearly through with the boar and had drank all of the beer I felt better, so much so that my senses picked up on that same strange smell that was so familiar and yet I knew I had never smelled before. I looked to the door just as a man walked in to the tavern, tall as a giant and the muscles of Hercules himself. I stared at the newcomer with curiosity until I met his eyes….I knew where the smell had come from….and I knew what he was.

Strangely though, he sat on the other end of the bank and ordered half the amount that I had. I was curious as to why he had not even given off a scent that would ask me to come over, but I knew that if I were to even approach him, the innkeeper would know what I was. He obviously knew what the newcomer was because he gave off such a powerful stench of fear that I had to block some of my sense to escape the dizziness.

I finished my boar and went to wash up outside where the innkeeper had set up an aqueduct-like pipeline with flowing water that went back to the river from which it came. As I gazed at the moving image in the water I noticed a red glow coming from my pendant and immediately drew my sword.

I had not been fast enough and now had a blade at my throat, “So….what is the little pup doing out on his own?” whispered a female voice. The stench of her living dead corpse assaulted my nose as she said, “I think I’ll have a little nibble...” I wasn’t about to go down from a single vampire so I broke her grasp and her right arm at the same time, flung her over me, and stabbed her with my rune blade sending her back to hell in a burst of flames.

Sheathing my sword, I went back into the tavern to drink some hard liquor. This time however, the newcomer sat down next to me as I was ordering and asked the innkeeper for one too. “My name’s Fenris, you’re new around here and from what I’ve seen you’re from far away.” I looked at him and he seemed rather pleased, “My names Feirnon and I grew up in the far west near the Ternius Castle.”

Wrong thing to say because he had me by the neck and against the inn wall before I could even think. “Wh-*cough*-what the hell are you-*choke* doing?!!”

He calmly flexed his grip, “Are you one of the Ternius Clan?” I thought fast and realized that he thought I might have been one of the betraying werewolves from the Ternius Clan. They had committed the ultimate form of betrayal namely they had allied with the vampires, and it was not tolerated – anywhere.

“No-*cough* do you think that I would—go anywhere near them without—killing them myself?!!” I said with some difficulty.

His grip grew even tighter as he said, “I don’t believe you.”

I couldn’t stand it anymore, my pendant was blood red and pulsing so I released my strength a little. *BOOM* Fenris went flying across the inn and hit the wall but he was up within milliseconds. I only had enough time to show him the corner of my tattoo before I got hit…hard.

Unfortunately he had seen it a little too late and sent me flying to the back of the inn. Staggering to my feet from the blow he approached me with a grin, “Well that was a little bit late. Why don’t we finish up here and then head out to my families Domicile.” I nodded as I shook off the dizziness from the beer and the blow and we drank a pint of liquor before we left.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keyan Tobin
Keyan Tobin

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:28 pm

Looks good Feirnon, just a few more breaks into paragraphs though the long pieces of text make it hard to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:23 am

Keyan Tobin wrote:
Looks good Feirnon, just a few more breaks into paragraphs though the long pieces of text make it hard to read.

Yeah, I could never get the paragraphing right on the stories that I wrote so I just left them out. They were more meant for my entertainment than for anyone else so I know how they're supposed to be read. Ah well, but thanks for the comment and criticism; both always help a person to improve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:21 am

Its like a novel society on here. . . . . .Watch out all budding authors, me and feir r about!!! First Hunt!. . . . . 545576
Back to top Go down
Keyan Tobin
Keyan Tobin

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:31 pm

No problem Feirnon, glad to help. Hopefully soon I'll get something of a similar nature up for myself, though I'm thinking more about a hunting of a Vampire after I've joined the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Hunt!. . . . .   First Hunt!. . . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Hunt!. . . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[^AD^] Alpha Dogz :: Short Stories :: Story Tellers-
Jump to: